inton Camp School Board Parent Election
Linton Camp School Board Parent Election
Nominations are open for the election of 5 parent representatives to the school board.
At this stage we have only received 2 nominations., nominations close 3 August.
If you are able to give us just one evening a month, we need you. Please consider putting your name forward to become a School Board member.
The School Board;
• works with the community to make sure that the school works in a way that is appropriate for the students, families and wider community that it serves.
• creates the school charter and strategic plan.
• monitors progress towards the long-term plan and goals
• makes overall decisions about the school property (grounds and buildings), finances, curriculum (what is taught) and administration.
• ensures that the school gives effect to Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
If you want to influence what and how your child learns then please become a Parent Representative on the School Board.
All eligible voters will have received a nomination form in the mail. If you didn’t receive one or you need another copy please contact Lisa at the school office.
Nominations close at noon on 3 August 2022.